How can I tell if these workshops are right for me now?
See how many of these questions you answer “Yes” to –
- Am I entering a new phase of my life / career and this is an ideal time to re-evaluate where I am now and where I want to go in the future?
- Are there areas of my life / career which I currently find unfulfilling or unsatisfactory and now is a good time to address these niggling feelings?
- Do I just keep thinking that there is more to life than this?
- Is there a gap for me between where I am now and where I want to be in the future?
- Do I have a number of options floating around in my head and I find it hard to commit to a clear course of action?
- Am I up for re-evaluating how I approach my life right now and identifying areas that I want to change / adapt?
- Am I clear about what is really important to me about the next phase of my life and how to honour those values?
- Do I know what holds me back (eg some limiting beliefs or patterns) and am I up for addressing these?
- Do I sometimes stop myself and would it be useful to work with others to help me go for it – in a supported and caring environment?
- Am I ready to challenge my old ways of thinking and behaving and open my mind to new possibilities?
- Am I really at that point where I want to make things happen?
If these questions fill you with excitement and curiosity and your natural instinct is telling you to go for it – then this workshop is probably for you, right now!
The workshop is probably not for you right now if –
- your overwhelming response is one of resistance or dread
- you’re only coming because you think you ought to or to please someone else
- you’re curious to come along, but you actually have no intention of committing to any decisions or actions as a result